TerraNova Equestrian Center’s training program is geared toward students that are truly committed to learning and improving their riding and horsemanship skills on a consistent basis.
The discipline of eventing requires a high level of fitness and endurance from both horse and rider in order to compete safely and successfully. For this reason, we require our students to lease or own a horse in order to show. Our leases are available for a minimum 6-month commitment, and you must lease a horse for at least one month before competing. If you are interested in leasing or buying a horse, please contact us. We are happy to assist in searching for your perfect match!
If you are new to eventing and want to try it out before fully committing, our lesson program is a great option!
Limited boarding is available at TerraNova Equestrian Center. We only offer full care board at this time. For detailed information about boarding, please contact us. Full care board includes the following amenities/services:
- 12×12 rubber matted stall with fan
- 4 lessons/month
- 1 or 2 acre grass field of small group turn out
- Stall cleaning and water check 3x per day
- 1,200 acres of fields and trails for riding
- Full size dressage arena – grass
- Full jump course of Eurimports show quality jumps – grass
- Small selection of XC jumps from BN – Prelim
- 24/7 onsite staff members
- Blanketing as needed
- Midwest grown hay – orchard, clover, alfalfa mix
- Solitude IGR supplement
- Holding for farrier or vet